Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pre-election Short Films.

Update: Belmont Club readers, see update below.

I have a number of friends who are planning to vote for the Libertarian candidate for president to express their displeasure with both of the major party candidates. Here's a short film posted by a pro-Obama group that might give them something to think about.

Enjoy.


Note: This video was pulled briefly by its source but appears to be back up.

Johah Goldberg posted it as a sort of political litmus test.

My reaction? I am reminded of this:



Update 1 October 2008: I read The Belmont Club blog every day but I very much doubt that Richard Fernandez (aka. Wrechard the Cat) reads The Teleoscope. So it is quite a coincidence that he has a posting today that is almost exactly like mine yesterday. His posting is "Sing for Change" which is the title of one of the songs in the video.

In addition to the two videos I embedded he added a third which I find amusing so I'll add it here, too. It's quite short.


No comments: