Sunday, December 05, 2004

Zaurus ZR-5800

This posting was written on a semi-antique Zaurus zr-5800 PDA that I bought on eBay for about ten bucks. It has a more or less tolerable word processor on it and the keyboard is an OK size but the tactile feedback is not so great. Still, I have gotten through this paragraph faster then I would using the graffiti stylus entry on a palm so I guess it's alright.

I don't understand why they don't make more clamshell PDAs that have the hinge along the long side so they open with a keyboard and screen that are wider than they are tall. Maybe it's just that I like texty apps but that format always seemed so much more useful to me.

Two paragraphs so far (and starting on the third) and I still don't hate the keyboard (much). kewl!

If this actually gets posted that will mean that tomorrow I will have gotten the PC synch software to work so I can get this text off of the Zaurus and on to the Internet.

No comments: